Welcome to my party. NOTHING in this room was paid for by JREF. NOTHING in this room was paid for by you. Many people donated their time and talent, and many people donated equipment, doughnuts and bacon. I thank them all. The NoGodBand has been rehearsing with one goal, to help smart people get stupid. The smarter a man or woman is, the sexier it is when they get stupid. I don’t drink or do recreational drugs and I never have, so when I say stupid, I don’t mean faced -- I mean a real stupid from deep within.
This is my private party and I want to offend no one, so you are invited IF and only IF you really WANT to experience:
- All the obscenity and taboo hateful words possible (including the only one that bugs you)
- All the blasphemy possible (including unfair ad hominem attacks on god and religion)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (Elvis’ favorite doughnut)
- Proud stupidity
- A celebration of love, and sex.
- A lot of artistic aggressive venting of sexual, political, theological and emotional rage.
- People of all sexes, genders, orientations and kinks scantily clad (within the law)
- People asking people who they don’t know, “Baby, do ya wanna dance?” and “I want to **** you like an animal.”
- Penn singing out of tune.
- Penn hitting wrong notes on his bass.
- Penn forgetting the endings to songs that we have practiced for months.
- A setlist that is a little too long and sags in the middle, but we love all the songs.
- Penn, a 56 year old man, who’s knocking on 300 pounds, jumping around like he swallowed a whole live crazy monkey.
It’s my private party. In terms of manners, you’ve been invited to my home. If you don’t like me, don’t come to my party. This party is for my friends. Please respect that. We just want to have fun.
I have no desire to offend anyone, at least not tonight. If you are here, I love and respect you. I don’t want to cause you any discomfort. So, if you aren’t just thrilled about being here, please leave -- it’s Las Vegas and a nice hotel, there’s plenty of fun stuff for you to do. The second something offends you, just leave, it’s not going to get better. Just go away. We’ll talk another time. I take no offense with your avoiding my offensive party. Deal?
But, if you walk through these doors, you have given your consent to enjoy all of the above. You’re at my party and I ask you one question:
Baby, do ya wanna dance?
TAM9 From Outerspace
SET LIST (click song title for lyrics) 1. You Shook Me all Night Long 2. Fuck You 3. Clothes of the Dead 4. Viva Las Vegas 5. Radio's Broke 6. El Camino 7. Gimme 3 Steps 8. I was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar 9. YMCA 10. This Guy's in Love with you 11. Gloria: In Excelsis Deo 12. La La Song 13. Imagine 14. Gas Station Men's Room 15. My Boyfriend's back 16. Do You Want To (Fuck Me Like An Animal) 17. God A Note From Penn Jillette
Everyone must read and agree before entering party. TAM9 From Outerspace